As a charity run by volunteers, we rely on fundraising to deliver a programme of annual events that seek to encourage as many transplant recipients as possible to participate.
We aim to be open to all transplant recipients as we know from first hand experience what a difference taking part in Transplant Sport events makes to the quality of life of transplant recipients. Not only do they benefit from joining in the activity but they also make strong friendships with others who’ve been through similar experiences. Your money will ensure we can continue running these events and enable us to increase the numbers of transplant recipients taking part.
So, we are looking to increase fundraising and for more volunteers! Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Let us know what skills you can contribute and how much time you have to offer to help with running events and supporting the administration of Transplant Sport
- Promote organ donation within your community using Transplant Sport material
- Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise!
- Consider leaving a legacy to Transplant Sport in your will
- Sponsoring an event, Team GB&NI or Transplant Sport
- Make Transplant Sport your ‘Charity of the Year’
We’ve put together fundraising packs to help you on your way. Let us know what you’re up to and we will send you out all you need to promote your fundraising, organ donation and Transplant Sport. We’ll also let everyone know about your event by including details on the website, Facebook pages and Twitter.
We love hearing what you’ve done and seeing all the photos, please keep these reports coming in – hopefully they will continue to inspire more of you to get involved!